January 18, 2022

Dear friends of the Swiss two-day march
Who can see into the future? Unfortunately neither do we.
With the current corona situation, we would definitely not carry out the march. We hope to have better planning security at the beginning of March and will then decide whether we can carry out the march not only as a so-called remote march but also in Bern. We will probably be able to open the registration in mid-March.
We look forward to your participation in the Swiss Two-Day March.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *